Monday, August 31, 2009

exercie!

"I do sports but there is always something stopping me"
Consider the benefits of a body in good shape. Exercise should hold a special place in your daily routine. Make your wellbeing a priority.

"I do sport but I feel no pleasure"
  then you're not choosing the activity that suits you. Find something else that fascinates you (and you will have fun), like fencing, climbing, horse riding. Sport should be a pleasure not a pain.

"I do sport from time to time, but I get tired very quickly"
Vary your activities, do something different three times a week with different people, incorporate a team sport, make new friends.

"I look at others and it discourages me"
Stop comparing yourself to others. You have to start somewhere. Think about the final result. In a few months people will look at you with respect and admiration.

"I have too much to do. I have no time "
What excuses. Life is infinitely flexible, you decide your schedule.that suits you, otherwise nothing will change.

"I do sports but my shape does not change"
Maybe you need to adjust your diet - eat more fresh foods, especially fruits and vegetables, lower consumption of carbohydrates and increase protein. Get three or four sessions of sport forty minutes per week.
"Nothing is more boring than the sport "
Add the human factor. Ask friends or family members to accompany you. Tell yourself it's another opportunity to meet, to tell lots of things and have fun (while working, of course!)

"The sport exhausts"
You must adapt your diet and you refuel before and after sport.

Harness the power of endorphins If you feel or think about something pleasant, you free your body of pleasure hormones, called endorphins. If you feel threatened or something unpleasant, your body  releases adrenaline. Endorphins relax the tissue, neutralize the pain, strengthen your immune system and improve blood circulation. Laughing and smiling release endorphins, then do enjoyable activities that you enjoy. The powerful effect of endorphins will give your workout a new dimension.
Then, before each meeting, think "positive", think "fun", make sure to enjoy what you do best and exploit "these mounted happiness" that encourage you naturally.

You never really sport and you want to start?
Consult your doctor before you embark on a program of intense activity. The golden rule is to never go beyond its capacity - the desired result is not pain

Good nutrition, a positive attitude and body active will help control your weight.

In just half an hour ...

• walking, you burn 150 calories
• Swim, you burn 200 calories
• Cross-training, you burn 240 calories
• bike you burn 270 calories
• race, you burn 300 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment